Tofu stir fry loaded with veggies served with udon noodles, who doesn’t love noodles! I stick with basic veggies and sometimes replace the tofu with tempeh. To make this slightly healthier, you can serve it with brown rice instead of noodles (but I promise, udon noodles are best).
HOW TO MAKE TOFU STIR FRY
TOFU STIR FRYCourse: Dinner, Recipe, TofuDifficulty: easy
2 Block firm tofu
1 Red bell pepper
Handful of shredded carrots
Stir fry sauce
Udon noodles or Rice
- Squeeze the water out of the tofu, cube and air fry for 11-13 minutes on 400F rotating halfway. If you don’t have an air fryer, cook tofu on HIGH heat in a skillet to get a nice crisp on the outside. This keeps the tofu from crumbling when you stir everything together.
- After you’ve chopped the veggies (minus the cucumber), add them to the skillet or wok on med/high heat with a little bit of oil and cook for about 5-7min.
- Mix in the sky valley sauce and fried tofu and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles and fresh cucumber on the side.
- I use Sky Valley brand sauce because of the low sodium but you can also make your own.
- You can’t go wrong with any kind of veggies, the key to this recipe is to cook the tofu to give it a nice crisp.
- This reheats well for lunch but be sure to coat the noodles with oil to prevent sticking.